Rachel Lavin is a Published author of The Doughnut Diaries, Professional Speaker, Body Love Educator, Certified Health Coach, Certified Personal Trainer. She grew up in Northern California and has lived in Hawaii, Vancouver Washington, Portland Oregon and New York City. She currently lives in Greenville, South Carolina with her Partner.
In 2000 Rachel began her career as an ACE certified group fitness instructor teaching a plethora of classes such as Aqua Aerobics, Bootcamp, Jazzercise, Dance Aerobics, Stretch and Chair classes. In 2007 she was certified as an ACE Personal Trainer working at big box gyms in NYC and becoming an independent trainer in 2012. Rachel wanted to take her passion for helping people to the next level and became an ACE certified Health Coach in 2018.
In 2020 Rachel wrote her first book The Doughnut Diaries about her own struggles with her weight and restrictive diets which lasted for over thirty years. As Rachel turned forty the expression I got sick and tired of being sick and tired hit home and she made a decision to take her power back and heal from decades of negative thinking and self sabotage. Rachel began to do the work on my mind, body and soul. Writing her book was her way of sharing my message to women that you are not alone! Now using her book Rachel wants to help people who have had or a still experiencing negative body image. By using what she now refers to as my three pillars of fitness; Nourishment for both the mind and body, Movement & Rest.
“My mission is to create a safe space for all women to feel whole in their own body”
– Rachel Lavin
- Author of The Doughnut Diaries
- WIFA Global Ambassador
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- Prioritizing Self Care – ( 3:17 )
- Confidently Setting Boundaries – ( 4:56 )
- Taking Care of Your Emotional Health as much as Your Physical Health – ( 6:59 )
- Support self & other women unapologetically – ( 17:49 )
- Coming Back to Your WHY and Your VALUES – ( 21:23 )
- Living Out of Your Own Expectations – ( 24:48 )
- Accepting the Layered Aspects of Yourself – ( 28:57 )
- Living out FEEL, how does it affect your relationships – ( 31:13 )
- 5 Activities That Nourish You – ( 33:49 )
- 5 Words for How You Want to Feel in the Next Six Months – ( 34:53 )
Original FEEL Podcast Theme Music by Rio & Valencia Saint-Louis